my husband should be writing this post, maybe i'll convince him to doodle something out later but this weekend was very special for him. Since the day we found out I was pregnant Kevin has always with great pride described the date nights he and his daughter would share. Dances/Movies/Fishing etc etc those moments set aside for her and her only are something he finds very special. This weekend was one of those events.
Our church host a Purity Ball, for parents and their children. Parents commit to living a Pure life an example for their family and children the same. No matter what you believe I think you can find the positive in saying you are going to hold yourself accountable for what your child learns and that is something that warms this momma's heart.
The part that I know melted his was the first father daughter dance they shared. He shared "I know she will never remember when I was 14months old my dad & I shared our first dance, in my purple birthday dress and black combat boots in a aquarium. But I, her father, will."
I almost lost it.
no i don't have a photo of the dance i was too in the moment but you can imagine how adorable it was





No comments:
Post a Comment