2.25.2013


 photo 055_zpsf9e7cbe7.jpg photo 056_zps679ab351.jpg
Wait it's sunny!! We are outside!  photo 008_zpsb37d69bf.jpg
Our good friends/neighbors came over for some chatting/baby playing/outsidin' and Rachael snapped a few photo's that I so love.. unplanned no posing, fitting to our life and those moments. What a great minder of that day. 
 photo 087_zpsb516c3a4.jpg photo 076_zps87b35682.jpg photo 106_zps818ab1a7.jpg photo 068_zps7799544b.jpg photo 023_zpsa451390b.jpg photo 022_zpsd1db0612.jpg photo 002_zps6dd8a032.jpg photo 140_zpsc342370a.jpg photo 141_zps0acec95e.jpg
all together now "pitifuuuuuul" 
 photo 126_zps384bc7a2.jpg photo 099_zps30be97fa.jpg
more later but have to clean (boo)
and by the way here is my Rachael, I could just go on and on about her but since I'm on a "nap timer" I will say this, she is a very very good friend. and those are very special 
 photo 656_zps7ad2d15a.jpg
& that's baby Jude who is Joslin's age(old pic) and her sweet husband Dan!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this post so much!!!! I think one of those family pictures deserves a spot on your sidebar! You don't have one of all three of you yet! They are so cute. Like you said, I love how they are just you guys in your day-to-day life. I love how Daddy is eating up the "crying" hehe. It's so cute. I wonder if Dan will be more like that with a little girl than he is with Jude... I know there's a special Daddy-Daughter connection! Girl, I appreciate and love you so much!!! We were meant to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive