It is so like me to turn away when things get bad. I hide from the news mostly yesterday because it just takes something out of you. What a cowards way, I know. All I can think about is the parents, the parents who dropped their babies off trusting to see them later. All I can think about is the brave teachers, when the gun shots rang through out the halls, knowing those precious babies where looking to them. All I can think about is the children who survived, months from now maybe having to ride to another school, pleading there parents not to make them. All I can think about is a nation asking why, and what are we going to do. I have been asking myself that a lot. Today I am going to pray for those parents, brave teachers, and students, I'm not going to turn from the ugly. I will begin looking out beyond my family. I know the good by far outweighs the bad sometimes it's just hard to see.
Something just keeps playing in my head
BE THE LIGHT. BE THE SALT.

No comments:
Post a Comment