12.11.2012




HELLO! My little break was good and needed but oh how i missed these moments at night when I put my thoughts to words.

 As most of you know last Saturday I stood back watched my daughter take in everyone singing, the past two weeks I've done a lot of looking back, reflecting and really soaking in everything Joslin. take a peek...

FirstYear from Meghan Ledford on Vimeo.Music: Jupiter The Blue by gillicuddy (gillicuddy.net)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 Photobucket

Kevin & I since birth have referred to her as our Little Blue Bird because of some of her character traits so of course her first birthday "Blue Bird"

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thank you so much to my family  & Friends for everything!
The day was blur I feel I only saw Joslin for two seconds but later that evening I tip toed in the nursery prayed and kissed her forehead. 
What a crazy amazing first year! Photobucket
Photographs by: Amanda Ledford Photography

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that video was so beautiful. Tears have welled up in my eyes! I love you and your family so much. I'm so thankful we have been able to share a little part of our lives with each other! So glad the party turned out so great. I love Joslin and can't wait to see her again!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive