12.19.2012



Photobucket

It's December 19th and my Christmas Tree has 5 ornaments on it. I'm trying to so hard not to be upset with SOMEONE I WILL NOT NAME (he he) for "losing" my box of Christmas Decorations.....I know your probably thinking the same thing, how do you lose that!!! BUT back story - the sweet heart was kind enough to take down everything for me last year and surprise me with a clean house while I was out & after all it's just decorations...(i'm just typing that not to sound like the butt i'm being in my head) 
Photobucket
So anyways my house looks like I'm in the middle of decorating, a stray snowman, one stocking and a naked tree...but we are rolling with it people! 

Can I just say check out the "new" smile! It's by far my favorite!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive