goodbye.... :(
i feel so honored each time i log on & see a comment or a view. i love when i sit down at my computer and replay my favorite moments of the day & share them with u. but at this time i'm taking a break from the blogging world. ive got a project that will be taking most of my free time, the free time i use for this, it's a special little something for Miss J.
A fictional children's book. all i am going to say is it's based on a beekeeper. im so excited but not ready to share anything else. thanks again guys for allowing me to share some of my life with you! maybe i'll be back soon...

I will definitely miss your blogging Meg, but I'm very excited about your new project. I've always wanted to write a children's book and I "Bee"lieve you will do a GREAT job!! Good luck and I can't wait to see what you accomplish!!
ReplyDelete