I forgot to bring the camera out on her first "beach'ish" experience, I was having so much fun. I am so upset! I will definitely be making up for that in 3 wks. (L'town trip & I couldn't be more excited!)
Saturday we went to the Fairfield Beach Club with my parents & her office folk to celebrate her & her boss's work at the County Office. Joslin Elaina has tested my reflexes many time and I have proven myself HOWEVER I failed miserably in the "all seeing mother" category.
She had one to many mouths full of sand for my liking.
One of my favorite moments was watching Kevin & my dad spoil her on the boat ride. She was stolen from my arms & I look back to check if I need to assist, all I see is my father's back & Kevin hunched over, adoring Miss Joslin. Blocking her from the wind & giving her anything she wished.





No comments:
Post a Comment