I've been a little absent this week, I could write a book about it
but I just don't have the words.
There are some areas in my life where paints cans have spilled and taken my very polished white canvas & turned it into a mess mess mess, colors mixing into nothing but dirty grays.
This is not the first time my sunny blue sky has turned dark so I'm not looking towards the sky asking God "why", but that doesn't mean I don't whisper "i don't like this".
I'm pretty sure God doesn't mind that statement, even though he caused none of this, but I do know that his ultimate goal is to have me praising him in storms. He is kind of cool that way, pushes me, even if I'm not wanting to move.
He has never caused me pain but always been there when there was.


No comments:
Post a Comment