6.06.2012





-Is it normal to start day dreaming of having a house full of little Joslin Elaina's at six months? Like the six month "Baby Dream". 
It's funny because  I have never been more: 
sleep deprived
gray headed
staying in my pj's all day
and my house a wreck???

Photobucket

-Maybe it's all the-
Grabbing my face pulling  me in for kisses
Goo'Gaaaaaaaaaaaa Ahhhh MoooooLaaaaaaa
Wiggliest worm during diaper changing
Violent hand shaking toys with the biggest grin
Rolling around my den
Fake Laughs
Real Laughs
Engrossment in Book Time
Morning Nap Cuddling

1 comment:

  1. I NEVER had baby fever until last year. But another child would not work for us, as much as I would like for Gianna to have had a sibling. I had my tubes tied and it's kept me from doing anything rash! Lol! Potty training will totally make you not want anymore so have one before you get to that milestone!

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive