6.14.2012

Photobucket
i feel like i live in this room, you could call it my command post because about 90% of my day is held here. Some of my favorite moments are held in this room.


-In this room, Joslin Elaina & I have lunch together everyday. It consist of conversations & lots of sticking tongue's out. It's "our" time.
-In this room, my husband asked me to dance two weeks ago, my daughter looking on as I feel deeper in love with him
-In this room, sometimes I cry. It's 3am and daughter is refusing sleep & in my mind the question is "Meghan, what didn't you do right"
-In this room, my husband has surprised me with a meal I to this day still think take out boxes were involved.  
-In this room, I laughed. Picture Joslin Elaina sitting on our old school table in front of me crying her eyes out, pausing and pulling me in for kisses, then returning to crying dramatically, then pause & kisses, then crying etc  (a tired teething baby)
-In this room hubby takes me on a date, making coffee & discussing nothing of importance 

this is one of my favorite rooms. I know it will only grow more beloved...and loud.....and messy.

i welcome it. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive