6.18.2012

Photobucket
I remember it like it was yesterday, my world was spinning different colors blurring my vision lots of mumbling & the pounding of my heart in my ear. "Dad come see her" was spoken by one of the blurs. I in a state of complete bliss waiting. I hear laughing, turning into tears of joy. I look to my left, the love of my life is looking at me, eyes sparkling with tears and the biggest Christmas day smile. "She looked at me, Meg!" "She is so beautiful"


To this day he still talks about looking down at his daughter for the first time and their eyes meeting, nurses fluttering around clean/measuring/ etc etc his world stopped and exploded in glitter.
Happy Father's Day Kevin, it has been so amazing watching you become a father.
And Happy Father's Day to your dad, who set the example for you. I am so grateful.
Anddd To my own Father, who set the example for me and I am so glad I took note. It's something that will bless me my entire life.


I find it very fitting that Joslin has been saying "da da da da" all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive