I am thankful God didn't promise me blue skies and unicorns,
I have stood in moments where reality slammed into my chest knocking any remaining air out, my stomach plummeted leaving a gaping hole...
I have also stood as hallow as a robot smiling as wide as I can while questioning myself if I am real, watching for one wrong move which would cause me to crumble to the ground.
I have also stood as hallow as a robot smiling as wide as I can while questioning myself if I am real, watching for one wrong move which would cause me to crumble to the ground.
Every single moment where my heart took a beating brought about a beautiful blue hue to my horizons. My sun rises are that much richer, that much more beautiful.
James 1:2-5
I will try to remember this more.
Be thankful for the growing, the pruning, the experience that are bitter but bring growth.


No comments:
Post a Comment