Shopping with girl's today and I am proud to say I didn't steal anything (ie "here Joslin, you can play with this in the stroller...then I forget about it, until I get thome and have to return to the store)
Hubby cooked for me tonight which was amazing but always a little depressing because I realize how good of a cook I am not...
Also got something in the works that I can NOT wait to share with you guys, which is why this post is quite lackluster, my creative brain is off in the other room.
Hubby cooked for me tonight which was amazing but always a little depressing because I realize how good of a cook I am not...
Also got something in the works that I can NOT wait to share with you guys, which is why this post is quite lackluster, my creative brain is off in the other room.



No comments:
Post a Comment