4.26.2012






Joslin Elaina is napping.
All the lights are off in the house and the only thing I can hear is the fan in my bedroom.
Through my kitchen window I can see the leaves being pulled back and forth.
The rain is coming.
---
Cut to 45mins later
------
106.9 is blaring
I'm singing along
Laundry machine rumbling
The crackling sound of water burning
Joslin Elaina is screaming/singing as loud as she can in random burst
My laughter after every scream
-
I defiantly like the sound of my house after she wakes up
I like the noise
I like the chaos

Yesterday Joslin Elaina & I headed out in our backyard, (the jungle)
As her eyes got big at seeing the lions & huge tree's that touched the sky, my heart melted.
It is so fun watching her take everything in, learning the world.

(our jungle)
(a rare lion)


(reading a great love in my life)




1 comment:

  1. so happy to have found your cute blog! I am loving the name Joslin- so adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive