1.22.2012

Time Warp?

It hit me today, time is flying. 2010 I wished away, a great learning experiencing but very happy to get my hubby's boots back on the ground in the USA. 2011 was a fairy tale consisting of cruises and vacations, new adventures with the love of my life, and a ever growing belly, now 2012 6wks since my beautiful daughter was born and I'm begging time to slow. 



It's funny how the first 6wks I dreamed of the "6wks mark" in hopes of a full nights sleep, but Friday she turned 6wks and I looked down at her and realized how much she has grown and fast time was flying, and now the thought of losing that 3am feeding makes my stomach hurt. 

I love the quote "Motherhood is the hardest but most rewarding job you will ever have", I used to think it was referring to how hard you work but now I realize it's helping the most precious part of your life grow and learn and guide them to one day not need you to hold them 24/7, carry them or rock them to sleep. :( I love watching her grow and begin to see glimpse of Independence but I will admit I'm begging God to slow time. 



-I am designed...created by a artist Psalm 139.
Did you know that if a newborn is cold and the mother lays her on her chest the mothers body will raise her body temperature to fit the needs of the newborn. And the same is if the newborn is hot, the mothers body will lower her body temperature. I wonder what other amazing intricacies God has created in us that we are completely unaware of. You were designed, you were created. 

CHERISH EVERY MOMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive