Declaration:
If I was to write a letter to God today it would say...
Dear Jesus, thank you for your love. I remember when I was the definition of a hypocrite (I know you have forgiven me there for you do not remember this...however...) I am so grateful you never gave up on me. You never left me. And when the time came that I was ready to "be real" you didn't throw those 4years in my face, I felt your acceptance and love.
What's even cooler is that you love me just the same on my best days now as my worst days then. Your blessing are more than I can count, but today especially thank you for the little moment when Joslin stirred from her nap on my chest and looked up to meet my eyes, then slowly lay her head back down with content and slept. In every moment of my life I thought "this is joy" yet each day you set the new standard. You are reason for all that is good in my life. I don't know what's ahead, I'm not naive to trails and know there will be future ones but I also know you have moments in store for me that will take my breathe away, like meeting my daughter's eyes on a Thursday afternoon nap. I believe you when you tell me in your word "I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Love U. Meg
P.S.
the hubby rocks also lol :)
What's even cooler is that you love me just the same on my best days now as my worst days then. Your blessing are more than I can count, but today especially thank you for the little moment when Joslin stirred from her nap on my chest and looked up to meet my eyes, then slowly lay her head back down with content and slept. In every moment of my life I thought "this is joy" yet each day you set the new standard. You are reason for all that is good in my life. I don't know what's ahead, I'm not naive to trails and know there will be future ones but I also know you have moments in store for me that will take my breathe away, like meeting my daughter's eyes on a Thursday afternoon nap. I believe you when you tell me in your word "I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Love U. Meg
P.S.
the hubby rocks also lol :)

No comments:
Post a Comment