1.21.2012

Diaper Inspection


There is nothing like snuggling with your daughter on a rainy Saturday morning with the hubby home from work, even if sleeping in is considered 7a.m.
  I’m beginning to see Joslin’s personality more and more these days and nothing is more exciting for me, for example you get the silliest grin when you recite the “Pat-e-cake” rhyme 5inches from her face, as soon as I grab those two little hands and put them together I see the recognition in her face and describe to Kevin how are daughter is beyond advanced for her age for hours upon hours. 
I also adore and am somewhat afraid and how she prefers to be put to sleep differently for her two day naps. The first you must walk,bounce, and get as close to her face as possible and describe to her how much you adore her (seriously you should see the look of satisfaction), the second and my personal favorite, she must be in bed with mom snuggled up on my chest listening to my heartbeat while I read my new Kindle (Thanks David and Tina).

Ah yes Date Night Pluses and Minus’s

+Mom showing up with a beautiful new outfit
-Leaving the cell phones at home :(
+Hubby driving to gas station just to let parents know so I can breathe easy
-Original outfit not fitting…lol…it’s brand new but it must have shrunk…yep it must have shrunk on my hanger….
+Feeling beautiful and might  I say I looked it too lol
++++Coming home to my adorable beautiful zombie’d out on her grandma
-------------------------------- 


                                                                     Excuse me got to go, being summoned back to bed to snuggle with the love of my life and our snuggly little daughter to read. Living the good life, baby boogers in hair and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive