I woke up this morning to this guilty party freaking out, I guess it just hit him. He was so upset that we didn't have our hosptial bag packed and waiting, which is good but I was definitely trying not to laugh.
See I believe this all began with last night, he did some song writing for her which was amazing, I may or may not have a video but his word's exactly "if you show a soul this you'll never see your sewing machine again" SOOO sorry but thats not worth it, I did however get a glimpse of the writing!! Anyways I believe that lead to him thinking about how close it is and he didn't sleep a wink last night just thinking about everything. ha ha.
FYI yesterday marked the LAST day I will wear heels when pregnant :( such a sad sad day. Wish me luck finishing Christmas today, I have this intense fear of my water breaking in public and hearing that same lady from LongHorn Steak House scream "WOW HOLY COW" and everyone spins around shocked. haha

No comments:
Post a Comment