In realizing this may be our last Saturday as a physical unit of 2 we decided to spend the day
taking advantage of every moment. First, my hubby took me to Walmart and got me
a very cool new toy!!!
I am no photographer and have no skill in that area but I do have interest in driving my daughter crazy
documenting her EVERY move, outfit, facial expression and eye roll lol. So no
more pics like the 2 below
(FYI my NEW jogger stroller another hubby surprise!!!!)
SO from now they will be amazing and crystal clear!!
Determined
as ever to hold his daughter Kevin then forced me to McMillan Park in B.S., (if
you live close check it out AMAZING) to walk, walk and some more walking.
At this point I lost all conversation with my hubby. I believe he was wishing very much so for his male friends for some hardcore Frisbee Golf. (Something I have NO interest in)
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday, oh anddd FYI the walking doesn't seem to have done a thing but create some amazing memories.




No comments:
Post a Comment