11.28.2011

9days...



9 things, my love, which I absolutely can’t wait to do in our first week together…

9. rock you to sleep while singing silent night
8. have your tiny hand wrapped around my finger as tight as I am wrapped around yours
7. (Kevin’s): gaze at your beautiful eyes
6. Kiss your toes
5. listen to your coo’s
4. watch you stretch as you begin to wake up
3. hear your first fart…ha
2. to see you comfortable, warm, safe and content
1. see your father look at you

there are moments when he looks at me which such love and honesty that the world fades out and I know in his mind it’s just he & I, that our love is something rare, something people strive to find.
I can’t wait to see how he looks at you. I know his heart so well, I know how softly he touches my tummy, how eager he is to read you books, how carefully he inspected your crib for sturdiness, and how many user ratings he read before deciding on your monitors. I will always remember his first look onto your beautiful face.

Everything is ready and we are beyond excited to meet you Joslin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive