3.01.2013

Fridaty + an adorable sneak into this evening 


 photo DSCF6049_zpsc8f19fbb.jpg
 photo DSCF6070_zps7ae64e6e.jpg
 photo DSCF6090_zps6d97b01e.jpg
 photo DSCF6080_zps09ac203f.jpg photo DSCF6071_zpsbdc42cfa.jpg
 photo DSCF6087_zps7d96c1a8.jpg

Chick-fi-la hosted a Father Daughter Date night tonight. I wasn't allowed :( not even to take pictures but I begged Kevin to grab at least one or two and the good husband he is did. He said that their was an entire section decorated for  only the reserved Father's and Daughters. The tables were dressed in black table clothes, roses, and candle's and of course a red carpet & limo rides. AND on the special menu "conversation suggestions"! I love my Chick-fi-la.
Happy Weekend.
 photo DSCF6093_zps9c83dd07.jpg photo DSCF6097_zps420608bc.jpg photo DSCF6099_zps5f27fcaf.jpg photo DSCF6104_zpsd448de3f.jpg


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love everything!!! Especially the pictures of the Daddy-Daughter date!!! I just want to DIE it's so cute. I love the picture of both of them where Kevin his hand over by her. He's such a sweet, doting father. :) I admire how you prioritize Daddy-Daughter dates so much. It's so wonderful that you are starting those traditions now while she is young! :) Are there "Mommy-Daughter" dates or are those just every day? I think a "Mommy-Son Date" is in order for you know who over here... I feel like our life is one big mommy son date!! What about a Daddy-Son date?!?! I like the sound of that...

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive