2.12.2013


 photo faf1002b-b19c-4ce8-bb4d-ee4ba9b184ad_zpsc07f3355.jpg
So yesterday we had our first Valentine's Party and can I just say my girl was ecstatic. (Like running around the room screaming like a crazy girl... oxymoron ha)   I will post pictures tomorrow morning. But today we spent the day outside. I love every season, I'm not the boo winter type but the days where the sun is doing it's thing I find myself thinking about switching to summer only. 
 photo e606ffea-6659-4010-a78b-c80309109186_zps59f71972.jpg photo d3cb33f9-488f-4d8d-b18e-c67c34dd7b37_zpsfaff9af3.jpg photo 5a2f6ac8-7434-4169-8d34-812e472074af_zps628f25b5.jpg
(man, even with my terrible photography skills what a glorious imagine that flag is. Everything that it represents, breath taking every time)
today we spent time with daddy which has been rare lately between the army & work. if i can shout out any truth about my husband without getting all gushy for ya'll it would be he is the hardest worker I know. Working so hard for this family then coming home and making our night. We are so lucky.
 photo 2a8914b3-c068-4b9f-bf7b-d61e3f2032f5_zpsac037ff8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive