2.11.2013

 photo fdf704cb-45e3-4826-9037-bce6d1394b30_zps96edafe7.jpg
exhausted this momma bear is.
Papa Bear is snoozing who is even more exhausted than I. We are one tired house.
Our weekend was amazing (happy face)
however
I carried my camera none
(sad face)

so you missed out on 
1. marriage conference with the honey
2. AGH thanks to Amanda Ledford Photography I have to see below
what I like to call "Nana Hair"
I need a lesson, Joslin looked just like a adorable baby doll. Usually I'm just struggling to find matching socks. She got to spend Saturday being spoiled by her Nana. 
3. A picture couldn't capture. My #3 was the sound of Joslin sneaking into Mila & Grandpa's room while they were trying to nap, climbing in bed with them and the giggles, reading of books, etc's.
 photo e411608b-d15f-4b44-bd90-5d6acfb52218_zps384be11a.jpg
My girl is surrounded by love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive