1.08.2013




Library Day!
DSCF2321
DSCF2317
you could offer me a 1hr massage /pedicure/manicure to skip library day and it wouldn't take me two seconds to decide to stick with the books. I'm telling you pile a big group of 9month - 2 years in a room with music / puppets / dancing / story time & it's a mom's heaven! It's so funny how priorities shift when you become a mamma  Yes I realize these are ALL of the back of her head, this is my view the entire time!  I swear by the time we leave the child must have a headache from the "scrunched up nose" smile (the "hey I'm a blast & you are rocking my socks off so come play" smile)
DSCF2334
-the hair- i swear! so I've been debating on chopping it all off and somehow it found out & has decided to rage a FULL SCALE war against me! After washing it feels / appears MORE dirty. Curl it and it will look straight. Straighten it and it will curl.
Stupid Hair. 
Oh and if you were ever wandering what I would look like as a bird...
DSCF2348
Or with a broken arm.....
DSCF2344
yes these pictures are like those moments I walk out of the house feeling all accomplished because I have a actual matching outfit WITH makeup on and then I look in the car visor mirror "WRONG the image in your head DOES NOT match the actual image" ha.

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute!! and joslin in bed with messy hair?!?! i could die. can we PLEASSSsseeee go to library time together next week?!? i will be home on monday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course! i'm so happy you'll be home...only to break my heart again later! haha. Fly safe!

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive