12.26.2012


DSCF2095
Christmas Morning was magical for us. Everything you could imagine to go wrong, went wrong. With every "can you believe this" there was a wave of laughter between Kevin & I. Specifics are not important but nothing is more beautiful for a Christmas morning than laughter filling this house so I'm not sure I would change much. God has blessed us so much this year, watching Joslin waddle from toy to toy excited and not sure which to play with first couldn't have been more fun. We decided to go simple for Christmas and instead fill the day with things Joslin loves to do. She made pancakes with her dad, played in the bathtub, loved on baby dolls and read and read all her books in bed with mommie. I hope you had a VERY MERRY Christmas! DSCF2093-2DSCF2114DSCF2102
Family Photo's Later, we celebrated SIX times this year! SIX 

2 comments:

  1. oh i just love you three! so glad you had a wonderful christmas together as a family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope your was wonderful! I'm sure Jude was in heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive