I always have been & always will be a beach bum & yes I gave birth to one!
She & I only have 3 pre-req's then we are good for hours.
1) Shade just in case we wanna
2) Be able to sit at the shore
3) No huge wind where sand is whipping us mercilessly or causing my 10ft long hair to smack Joslin Elaina in the face.
It was amazing, I spent more time under a umbrella than I have my entire life but it was so worth watching Joslin Elaina have such a wonderful time. First couple of days she was a sick little girl & not into the sha-bang much, but she still had an amazing time.
As a parent the beach is a completely different experience than what it is as two little newlyweds. I was sunblock patrol & Kevin was tent master (whereas in the past we were falling asleep on the beach number 1 & 2 not a care in the world). I was also the tourist who literally took 500pictures in two days....what?! You gotta love my enthusiasm!
We had an amazing time with the L'Town clan & the Brew Fam!!
As the weird man beside our tent said
"well, I think she is just plum tuckered out"
As the weird man beside our tent said
"well, I think she is just plum tuckered out"

















No comments:
Post a Comment