7.10.2012


PhotobucketPhotobucket

For anyone who sews you know it takes time,  precision & lots of measuring. Well not a single square was measured on my quilt, it just wasn't an option this time(story for another day) & it was done in two days . So as I stepped back to look at my finished product I didn't see all the uneven lines & unequal squares or hanging strings or unequal stuffing. 
I saw:
-being myself on a first date (diggin' in on some crab-legs)
-Honeymoon Dinner @ Margaritaville laughing with my prince
-all the dresses I made for Joslin
-friends baby shower gift
-her first nightgown
-and many other things
DSCF0380
However, I do admit I saw only the mistakes when I showed others. HA. That's my life though, nothing perfect but I sure do love it! So here's our do anything blanket, cost me nothing but worth a million to me. 
It's for tea-parties, tummy time, movie night, laying out in the sun, or under the stars. You name it. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Makes me want to make one too! Maybe I will.... Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive