5.15.2012

Photobucket

Three Statements-
-Johnson Baby Shampoo lied.....there were tears....
-I was sort of kind of wrapped around her finger today, as I would say in my bossy tone "I wasn't acting like the mom", so in turn we sort of only got 1 out of the 3needed naps....
-last night we entered crazy town again & bought the shirt

Photobucket
(mid scream, every time I pick up the camera we get a nice little scream)
(have not established if it is positive or negative yet)
ha.

What I read today...
Matthew Chapter 4:1-11

 I was reminded of the devils nature. How like him to wait till Jesus had fasted for 40days, to wait until he was at his "weakest" to approach him. Unfortunately the devil doesn't have to wait much with me. I make it so so easy.
I became completely aware of this as "Momma Bear" was making an appearance in the fabric store.
A scary scary appearance.
Happy Monday.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway below & post your name!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. aw, she is absolutely beautiful! love these photos! and it's true, johnson = tears! ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! and I know, wasn't happy. ha

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive