I was given a simple sheet of paper with about 50 sentences on it at my Baby Shower. I absolutely LOVED being pregnant..but by about the 8th month I kind of wanted to hold my baby girl & kind of wanted my body back.
Anyways so the paper that I was given was to be read on days I felt discouraged, tired, nervous etc etc or all of the above. Can I just say I still have that little paper, I read those sentences almost every day in December.
That little sheet of paper had a lasting impression on me, why...
because it was so completely thoughtful.
As I was thinking about that last night I began thinking about you guys, I can't even tell you how much all your your feedback means to me. You guys are so encouraging.
I've been typing and erasing for about 15mins trying to get my words right but all that I can get right is
I'm so super grateful.
SO... I'm going to be sending out a "L'town Care Package"
(When Kevin was overseas I sent about one a week)
Now, I'm so excited about sending one to you!
Now, I'm so excited about sending one to you!
The L'town Care Package will be completely based upon the individual who wins..
Trust me I will do my research& even if I get it all wrong I hope at the very least you feel special.
To win go to the bottom of the page & click to follow my blog, I believe it says something like join this site in blue, then post your name in the comment box (first only I'll get the rest of the info later).


Heather landry
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletemarsha
ReplyDeleteTina M
ReplyDeletealexis
ReplyDeleteShelli Allen
ReplyDeleteheather c
ReplyDeleteemily
ReplyDeletebri
ReplyDeletejake
ReplyDeletetina l
ReplyDeleteEmily beee
ReplyDeleteBlakiee
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDelete