5.07.2012




So I was cooking dinner (that is when dad takes over)..usually this includes lots of laughter & "meg you have to come see this!" but as I was patting turkey burgers I noticed....it...was quiet...
I walk in to our bedroom
I admit my first thought was the "mess" I know, I know, but I am a mom who worked hard all day BUT that thought was quickly kicked to the curb, because it was the most adorable & sweet memory I will hold forever!
So...this is what I saw

Photobucket
Photobucket


OH AND my creative mind screams I have to share this with you guys. 
Go here & try it! (my favorite blog for crafts/sewing/etc etc)
I'm making mine as a "everything me" it will include:
pictures
ideas
memories
recipes i heart
must do's
...maybe a love letter or two from the hubby




No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive