As I was getting Joslin Elaina dressed my "mom mind" kept saying
"good luck woman, good luck".
Getting ready to head to our play date with my cousin the following facts were pounding on my mind.
1. Joslin Elaina didn't sleep last night, (rare but it so happened) ....remember...
2. YOU didn't put her down for her regular 8:30am nap
........why...
3. The play date is during her next regular 11:30am nap
....DUH....
Did I listen to these 3 important facts?
No.
(yes all by herself!!!!!! "The Tri'poD)
Joslin Elaina was a trooper as always. Yes we had a few tears but it is amazing to me how good she is.
Another lesson I was reminded of by my amazing cousin Kristen was,
Easy Going Easy Easy Going.
Ok I'll just say it...I like control.
But motherhood is relaxing my grip more and more & I kinda like the results! Her daughter Layla is beyond adorable & I love that her & Joslin Elaina can play together!
Oh & I got a 100%veggie burger recipe that is amazing from my Nana I can't wait to share!

That picture of Joslin and Kyle is too cute! And schedules are so important for young kids, Gianna did very well on a schedule and still does but it's key to "change it up" enough occasionally that they aren't completely tripped out by a little change in schedule. It gets harder once they are around 2, change seems to really trip them out! Lol!
ReplyDeleteYes he is such a great uncle. His heart is so big! Schedules are my friend & Joslin's and very true about changing it up. :) Next time I wont go crazy on the change ha ha
ReplyDelete