As I got ready to write this, I was looking through Amanda's various photographs and couldn't help but realize I really like seeing life through "her" eyes.
I waited until the 9th month to do my maternity shots (classic me).
As I was wobbling out of the car (trying not to topple over) I realized I was so nervous! These pictures were so important, not to mention my hormones were crazy and I was close to tears feeling HUGE!
When I saw her, she was standing there camera in hand, balloons, and idea's galore& that's when I relaxed because I realized this was as important to her as it was to me.
I wanted to share her talent because it is obvious she understands the importance of a photograph, the reason in behind capturing a particular moment in time.
I figured it would be best to let her photographs speak for themselves.
To stay up to date with Amanda's Photography go here and like her page. She is always running specials & giveaways!!
To stay up to date with Amanda's Photography go here and like her page. She is always running specials & giveaways!!
(All photo's used in this post belong to Amanda Ledford
please do not use without her permisson)
Check her out!






No comments:
Post a Comment