(Staring down daddy during "Airplane")
Joslin Elaina LAUGHED!!!! She has been half chuckling for awhile but two nights ago at dinner SHE LAUGHED! You better believe I did that stupid face over and over again till my head hurt. Nothing was more adorable.
The sun does something to me where I get completely energized! My kitchen is clean, my closet, & Joslin's room...this is a record! AND I got ready!!! Joslin Elaina & I spent the afternoon outside. It is so neat watching her grow up, she is learning how to pick up things and...of course put them in her mouth.
Sometimes she gets so frustrated when she can't grasp what she is aiming for, I love hearing her yell out fussing at the toy...thats when I'm like "yea that's my daughter"
(grab dad's face for once instead of pulling my hair out)
She loves her daddy. Tonight while I was cooking dinner I looked out onto our deck to see him pointing out things to Joslin Elaina. Talking to her about his day and pointing at the beautiful clouds. Those are the moments that you remember years from now.
Enjoy the sun people & get out there and make some memories!!

You look beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still wanting to know how you got your body back!!! I still can't get my pants past my thighs!!!
ReplyDelete