It's Saturday!!!
Joslin Elaina likes to sleep in so during the week she doesn't see daddy until he gets home, however on Saturday's all 3 of us are lazy and stay in bed until Joslin Elaina is ready to get up. So this morning as she was stirring I whisper in her ear "there is a daddy in our bed" and you should have seen the smile she got! .Priceless.
Joslin Elaina is napping before we head out to enjoy this beautiful weather
Today includes:
Strawberry Hill
Rebelling against Bedding Prices
Joslin Elaina Dress Fabric
Laughter
Bike Rides
Movie after baby goes to bed
But like every parent knows no plan sticks for long lol but I have learned/learning to be flexible, which is a gift I will forever thank Joslin Elaina for.
We had company over last night and Joslin Elaina wanted to nap as soon as they arrived so between cooking/hosting and trying to put her to sleep I manage to set the smoke detector of twice and have the fan fall. Poor girl slept through both smoke detectors going off (guess she is used to it) .
(the "MOM, you can hide between the crib bars..I still see you!)
Oh my Joslin Elaina used to LOVE the car however, Wednesday night she wasn't in the mood. The 45MIN car ride home from church was the worst moments in my life!!!! I have NEVER heard her scream like that and I have heard her scream. After awhile I was right there with her crying my eyes out.
Now the beach trip I am SOOO looking forward too is my new fear, help?!

No comments:
Post a Comment