2.02.2012

 Oh Sisterrrr...where is brother



As my sis and I were traveling to the mall for a lil field trip with Miss Joslin Elaina, my sis says "I feel like a little kid again in the back seat again", and she didn't know it but as I looked at her in the rear view mirror my heart almost burst. I flashed back to all those car rides in the back seat playing with our Polly Pockets, long car rides having her nap in my lap, or helping me give brother a hard time. At that exact moment I desperately hoped Joslin  Elaina would one day have a sibling like my two, a best friend for life. 

My sis and I could not be more different but we do share one thing with each other that no one else on this earth shares with us...a lifetime. 
Those just weren't car rides they were memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive