In Case of Melt Down
So sometimes it's complete chaos and NOTHING goes right...in case of that emergency I decided to take a chance, thinking both me and babe need a change of scenery. So with gusty attitudes me and the hubs walk in Olive Garden with your adorable ticking time bomb, sit down like pro's all while secretly praying and wondering how stupid the two of us really are.
(any parent knows how bad this could turn) ha
(Bonnet from when I was a baby)
Guts pay off, sucess and a great dinner, leaving with a content sleeping baby.
Thank you Olive Garden!
Olive Garden: 1
Crazy Day: 0

I remember trying to go eat Italian in Gaffney. When we stopped for gas we concluded that the screams and tears weren't stopping so through the Chickfila drivethru we drove.
ReplyDeleteIn these pictures I think Joslin looks just like you!!!
ReplyDelete