2.14.2012

Love Produces Fruit

A friend of mine wrote a song about What Love looks Like, which got me thinking today when I look at my life what does our love look like.

So it started here...

 Every great love begins with an amazing friendship. Moments where just being around the other means nothing more than feeling the joy of their laughter.

2 1/2 years later he seals the deal. Which came as the biggest surprise that wasn't a surprise. I knew he would always be there even before he asked for my forever. I never knew the exact form but I knew he wasn't going anywhere. 

Then the beauty of what you two share goes through it's first test. At the moment it feels as though your heart is being ripped out, but as always in the present you look in the past and see the growth and strength that comes from the trial. I get to go back and read every basic letter watching our love grow deeper.


 When your prince returns you celebrate in the grandest fashion possible. 

Then after 3 crazy years of learning and more growing and LOTS more letters, you decide you want to share that love
Then that love arrives in the most beautiful form you can imagine
Since 2006 there has been 2 things consistent in my life, 

1.Love 
2.Kevin
and I couldn't be more lucky







No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive