2.13.2012


Baby Dedication

I have always been the type to down play my excitement, trying to keep cool, however when it comes to Joslin Elaina I'm the "lets make a t-shirt about it" kinda wierdo. So anyways nothing made me happier than seeing my families come out and support us, unfortunately I wasn't great with the camera in getting all their photos :( because half way through the sermon I noticed Joslin Elaina not feeling well so my mind went else where.

Rookie Mom with a semi sick sweetie = crazy town, watch out world lol
  


 My new fav outfit&hat! I swear she looks like a Pokemon lol.
Hat:Gymboree $10
Footless Onesie: Children's Place $9


 Oh yes, this is me being a good "nutritional" girl....

 Crashed afterwards

Flash Back:
 Oh my Goodness ok, this is me, obviously somewhere between 5&6months wearing the gown she wore at 8wks?!!? I don't look tiny and she doesn't look big what happened?!?!! lol lol

1 comment:

  1. Love the first picture of all 3 of yall! Hope she feels better. I told Josh to stop bothering Kevin on a busy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive