2.29.2012

Aghhhh-wooooo
Alright so we have entered the land of discovering what sounds can be made from those adorable kissable lips! And I'm loving every min. There isn't one time that I hear her sweet voice that it doesn't stop me in my tracks.




Auntie Em's are amazing play pals 




Sometimes I stop and wonder what the world looks like through her eyes...I wonder if she sees my unwavering love and utter amazement that I get to be part of her life. I wonder if she feels my joy at seeing her discover things like her hands&voice. I wonder if she knows my favorite moments are when searches the room for me.




It's so strange to me how I can desperately beg for time to stop/rewind and pause. But I can't wait to hear her bang on pots while I cook, hear squeals of joy at times everything should be quiet. See her run in the yard chasing Kevin, watching her first dance class, swell with pride at hearing her sing. 
Thank you Lord for every moment I have had and every moment to come. 

1 comment:

  1. We had the same jungle play mat! She is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive