4.04.2013

 photo 409_zps248630e2.jpg photo 415_zps61cefe1e.jpg photo 414_zps623e3f87.jpg photo 397_zpsab02db12.jpg photo 398_zps8a6306d8.jpg

I wrote the "my grace is sufficient  post after a very very hard couple of weeks. It was honest, it wasn't written from a mountain top it was written in the dark moment, the moment where the only peace I could find was in his hands that hold eternity. And it started small with tears and questions in my heart and built to the anthem I want to surround my life "I choose him. He is enough. He carries me"
I'm still in the valley as some would say, I glance back at the high mountain where I used to be on where everything was fine. But in the valley or high on the mountain one truth remains that can not be taken from me. He is God and I am his. Every part of me sings that tune. I get it wrong so many times, speak before I think, act before I think about the action, think before I reason. I am a sinner. But one truth is never changed or affected by my mistakes, the moment I told him yes, the rush of over whelming joy I felt wash over me. The sudden assurance that no matter what I was saved, changed, new. He gave me hope. Hope that when every falls apart, when my world gets rocked He will carry me. And the joy He reveals in walking with him daily.
-
that is a post that I didn't get a chance to finish. Joslin woke from her nap and well things have just been crazy lately. The next day my husband got a job, things are not perfect but God is blessing us so very much. 
Here are Easter and a few shots from my buddy Rachael playing outside, not sure how she gets these amazing pics, if you notice all of my pics she is ALWAYS looking ANYWHERE but at the camera. But I am so very blessed by your pics!
 photo DSCF8293_zps876ff588.jpg
 photo DSCF8280_zpsda7f781e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love you girl! I loved your comment. It made me so happy. I seriously love you. We are just best buddies with best buddy babies! (That was a mouthful.) I has definitely been stressful for both of us down here at the end of the cul-da-sac, but I'm with you. It is so comforting to know we have a perfect and loving Father in heaven who loves us and because of Jesus Christ's sacrifice we can be together with our families eternally. And that is happiness! We are just trying our best down here to show God we love even through the hard times. Thank you for sharing your faith with me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive