...my grace is sufficient...
I close my eyes and speak to God, sometimes thanksgiving for food, asking for protection, joy in his healing, and sometimes I whisper cries I can't even voice aloud. Sometimes I am honest about the pain and anger that come with what I don't understand
but his grace
his grace is enough.
the fact that I didn't have to do anything except believe in him and what he did and what he is I have a eternal life. that simple.
Ephesians 2:8-9 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
that grace
the grace of I'm not even close to worthy and didn't have to be
the grace of I'm loved
there is a line in a song that gets my heart pounding that says
"This Is the story of Christ hanging on a cross for me and it ends with a eternal celebration"
everything else is just everything else, my story is about Jesus and what he did for me
Everything can get crazy
I can/will fall short
I can miss out on some thing
I can not get my way
I can not have my dream insert whatever I want this week
it's simply about
the grace I have received, the spirit living and moving inside of me and my home in eternity.
his grace is sufficent, sometimes I can only whisper it but it is my truth.
tonight i'm whispering it


The atonement of Christ is such an incredible gift that I can't even come close to understanding. It is beyond the limits of my mortal mind to comprehend the love that our Savior has for us to suffer for our sins and die for us so we can live eternally with Him. We are so blessed!
ReplyDelete