With the sun still sleeping
behind the clouds listening to the rain patter feeling slightly stir crazy I
sat back and watched Joslin play. Wobbling off to the “play” room mission
bound, rounding the corner spying the last foot make it through her castle
window I sigh completely lost in watching her. I try to make a effort to “stop
and just watch” often but like so many times it’s pick up the penny before it
hits the mouth, catch her before she falls into the paino, run and get the
diaper on the bottom before another accident…life ha ha but I stopped this morning
and just watched. I am so completely grateful for the rain that cancelled any
plans we had planned, for stuffing us inside for the fourth day straight and
making me sit back and watch my daughter in her castle full of books in the
dark light of the morning. It was simple, quiet and more beautiful than I can
describe.
Lost in her books in
her castle
I lifted the camera captured
the moment for my heart forever, put it up and joined her.
Make a conscious effort to step back "stop and watch" who is in your life.
Husbands, Wives, Babies, Friends, Family...it's a great perspective and reminder
of how wonderful and fearfully made they are
Had a great play-date later with our favorite neighbors!







No comments:
Post a Comment