12.31.2012

DSCF2218
DSCF2215DSCF2249Photobucket
DSCF2213DSCF2163-1
this weekend we got to see the entire family downtown & got to spend the with night with Grandpa & Mila. 

-side note-
i was so excited to share what God has been working on my heart with my "What I've been Reading" post two days ago but what was easy to write is so much harder to live.
Things, plans..day to day life has not been going the way I planned (AT ALL) and unlike Moses's mother I'm not leaning more on my faith, I'm just complaining more. I'm trying to lay my "etcs" at the Lord's feet and say it's all yours...but that's not very easy. I guess that's why it's so amazing when you finally do. The reward for trusting is that amazing peace only God can give. What a great way to start 2013, completely trusting Jesus. 

We never make resolutions but this year we are sitting down and talking about our hopes for the next year. Places we would like to visit, things we would like Joslin to experience and coming up with how we are going to make it happen. It's all tentative but setting these goals for the future is so important for us. 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive