At 9:55pm Joslin Elaina will be six months. I'm not going to turn this into a birthday post because to be honest in just writing the word "tomorrow" a lump in my throat formed.
I don't want to say a lot, except that it's just been..(avoid avoid avoid tears).......great.
Great.
So incredibly great.
(avoid tears)
(avoid tears)
it's just fast.
(listening to the rational grown up side of me saying "DON"T EVEN THINK about going and waking her up just to hug her!!!, standing by the crib is one thing, but DON"T YOU DARE")
And I know with every word that is read from a fellow mother or father, you in your heart feel the weight of that statement.
It's a statement that is used in such casual conversation but when the truth takes it's full presence you lose your breathe.
I don't want to fight time
I just want to hold it so delicatly, to savor every moment like the last 6months because it has truly been amazing.



No comments:
Post a Comment