5.21.2012



Photobucket
So it happened again.
Photobucket
The last time I freaked out about Joslin Elaina growing so fast was about 3am a month ago.
Last Tuesday eating dinner with Kevin's parents a waitress brought me a high chair. A simple & kind gesture that completly freaked this mom out. (As I write this I know how silly that sounds) I didn't bring her car seat in so what is everyone supposed to think? But being completely truthful I had a mini meltdown at that moment (you know your smiling but your mind is saying "aghhhhhh").
I refused to put her in the chair. I wanted that chair to disappear, didn't even want to see it. I avoided it the entire dinner. She is old enough for the high chair, she sits up like a big girl all the time now but  still aghhhhhh.
I realize this is small but I know moments will come and go like this at the strangest of time, when you step and really see your life changing. 
Kevin has pointed out repeatedly it's time for us to purchase this dreaded "chair", but between you & I I'm going to draw this out as long as possible. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive