4.05.2012

Pull my Hair Out                 

It is completely fitting for today that I am sitting in the living room watching hail pound on my new car
It is days like today where I just need "mom slack" & am so grateful I have a husband who is patient. 
On days like today Joslin Elaina & I curl up in my bed and read while ignoring tummy time,
on days like today I don't fool with bibs or bows, *gasp*
on days like today I forget dinner plans...(healthy plans) and go for the dinner in a bag *double gasp*
and on days like today I march outside getting completely soaked and shake my fist at the LOUD thunder waking my child every five seconds who has been up since 3am!
On days like today I am not rational
Yes, on days like today I should be more concerned with how much my trees are swaying & whether this is a tornado or not than nap time...but I guess that's just rookie mom.

(the I hate tummy time classic)

(but I am a good girl & kick tummy time's butt)..except today...lol
Eye on the prize = a rested baby is a happy baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive