4.11.2012

A individual whom I deeply respect reminded me "my goal is not to raise the next soccer star,famous singer, pretty face or computer genius."

 My goal in raising Joslin Elaina is that...
I will raise a kind, sweet, loving woman

one whom realizes her importance, and her value 

and most importantly I desperately hope she will have a relationship with Jesus. One that is strong and deep and full of honesty & happiness.

I can't direct her life but I can always remember what is important and what isn't.
As parents we want the best for our children but sometimes I think we forget what is most important.







1 comment:

  1. Amen! That is what I am striving for too, to be like the proverbs woman- praying daily my girls hearts will desire to be her too.

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive