(Crying Crying, Over the top crying)
"I don't know Kevin, I'm trying, can't you drive any faster"
Kevin:"I am.Did you try the bottle?, Pacifier?
Crying Crying Over the Top SCREAMING
"OF COURSE! MAYBE IT"S JUST HER DIAPER PULL OVER.
Nope, let me just walk around with her for a few min's"
(SCREAMING)
(PANIC)
"WHAT?!"
"I SAID LET ME JUST WALK AROUND WITH HER FOR A FEW"
"here??"
Door Slam
(Screaming Crying)
Screaming Screaming Screaming
Door Slam
(Panic)
"Let just go home, this isn't working. Fast...but don't speed"
Screaming
"Air, we need AIR, she is sweating"
"Let me try, you drive"
"No, just drive"
"Baby girrrrrrlll, whats wrong??"
"Daddy knows, we are almost there"
SCREAMING
"hey!!!!! it's working!!!"
.......
......
""I'm sorry if I was short with you, I couldn't think"
"Was she really holding her breath??"
"oh yea"
"wow."
"yea"
"wow."
(3mins out of 45mins)
Sometimes, things get crazy. Last Wed night my sweet lovie Joslin Elaina DID NOT want to do the 45min ride in the car home....and she definitely let us know it.(who can blame her). In those moments I get this look of bewilderment that consist of laughing to keep from tears, eyes so WIDE. CHAOS! I don't care who you are, you would have broke a sweat. As I write this I can't stop smiling, I LOVE that Joslin Elaina puts us through the ringer sometimes. Keeps us on our feet.
Every time our eyes meet through the rear view mirror I know he is in it just as deep as me, just a confused, just a panicked, and I think to myself... there is my partner!

No comments:
Post a Comment