+
=
I still can't figure out who she favors but I do know one thing, she is the cutest most beautiful, sweet little girl I have ever meet.
So sometimes it's every but perfect, the kind of day where you end up in your disaster filled living room floor crying lol. Yep. BUT...then you look over and you see those bright blue eyes, adorable little nose and the LIPS!! Ekk and I realize...it doesn't matter that dinner turned into coal, the house is a disaster, my dogs tried to eat a dog that was so small I thought it was a squirrel, or how you ruined the laundry.
It's all about your husband and daughter's smiles.
Wish me luck got to whip up a in-prompt to 3month b'day tomorrow!!
Will Post ONLY if I'm successful lol

Yes, at the end of the day, nothing else matters except for your sweet baby girl and your husband..... The house can wait, dinner can be delivered, and the dogs... Well, they will always be crazy! ;) I love your posts! I really need to blog more!
ReplyDeleteShe has your eyes, nose and mouth but something about her face shape looks like your hubby! My daughter is all my hubby! As she's gotten older her eyes look a little more like mine but about 90% of her looks exactly like him!
ReplyDelete