3.26.2012

Create.

There is something beautiful about stepping out saying I'm going to create this, going to try this, I'm going to make this, and I don't care if anyone else admires it because it's me and I'm proud. I firmly stand against the belief that some people are just creative and some arn't. 
Until Joslin Elaina changed my life I made myself fit into this square occasionally out of fear of failure, but motherhood has evolved that concept to me. 
Do I succeed in all...any?
Not particularly... but exercising that part of my brain...my SOUL (lol) feels so very refreshing.
You'd think that with this post I'd have some new creative thing to show you....
yep I don't (evil laugh). So clever am I. 
Basically my soap box cover sign reads
"No matter age nor skill, try the unnatural it just might be good"
I see this picture and almost pour some momma tears, I see this picture and think about my little girl learning. Taking in the world, hopefully seeing all the joy that lives in the small things.
Like afternoon's with sun & green grass.

We soaked up the sun, we laughed, we probably had the neighbors staring. 

Those eyes get me every time. Can you spot the sunscreen??
Over cautious sometimes
  



No I have not forgotten that my site is under construction BUT so is my master bedroom & yard & life! lol. I will get to it soon :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive